Saturday, January 6, 2007

Commenting

Apparently someone, who remains anonymous, didn't like my post about block size! If you are leaving a comment I ask that you keep them "light" and not belittle me or others. I merely made a suggestion and I know full well that I am not a quilter...thank you very much! If you have an issue with something please email us directly and we will be happy to discuss it with you.

Please remember that this project/site is to bring people together for the purpose of bringing comfort, love and understanding to Penelope and Sabine Kim. This is about them, not the lack of quilting skills I have.

For issues you can email Patricia and I at quiltsforthekims@yahoo.com or if you'd like to email me personally you can find it here.

xo
Shanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home