Sunday, December 17, 2006

People...people who need people...

Ok ladies!! We're almost full! We have 7, possibly 9 (2 ladies are still deciding), openings for making the quilt blocks!! Exciting!! We still also need 2 lovely ladies to do the quilting! I know it's a big project to take on but just think of the cause and maybe we'll send a little goodie your way for the trouble! If needed, Patricia and I will attempt the quilting... After we get everyone assigned a block we'll send out a general email with the address you send to!

Thank you everyone!
xo
Shanna and Patricia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate in the making of the quilts. I am not a quilter but do sew and can come up with as many blocks as you need. Let me know if you still need the help-

December 18, 2006 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home