Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update!

So far it's been a little slow in the participation department! With Patricia and I we have 6 other fabulous ladies (see sidebar under contributors!) who have already agreed to make a quilt block! We need more people! Go to this post to read the guidelines!

Can't sew? No problem! Use some iron-on fusible web! Get the kiddos involved with some fabric markers! It's a great way to teach them about caring and loving others! A few ladies have said "well, I'm not a quilter"; so what! I'm not a quilter either! I don't even know how to use my quilting foot on my machine but that's not stopping me!

Your block can be pieced, fusible webbed, glued (I'll sew it on it you need me to!), drawn with washable fabric markers...it doesn't matter your skill level!

Remember quilt blocks are due by the 19th of January! Loads of time to make one little square! I bet it could take less than 30 minutes to create!

Thank you to the ladies who have already agreed to help! We'll be getting the mailing addresses to you as soon as possible!

Happy sewing (glueing, ironing, etc.!)
xo
Shanna

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i would love to help! let me know what exactly i need to do. found this through Beki's site! what a great idea.

December 16, 2006 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I help too? I would love to get my little boys to help with our square. This is a wonderful project.

December 17, 2006 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home