Monday, December 18, 2006

Full!!

Thank you to everyone who has asked to be a part of this quilt project. Patricia and I can't even begin to thank you for your generosity. As of now we are happy to say that all openings to make squares have been filled! There's a chance that one spot still may be open so we'll let you know if it open's up! Thank you all again!

Remember, if you weren't able to join us earlier but would still like to create a quilt Patricia and I encourage you to start your own quilt project, either for the Kim/Fleming family or for the various charities there are out there.

Thank you again ladies!

Lori we still need to hear from you!! We've got you down to make a square for Penelope's yellow quilt!
xo
Shanna

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

This IS great news and I can't wait to get started. I will be picking out my pink fabrics on Thursday and I've already got a design in mind. I'm so happy to be contributing to this project with all of you.

And Meghan, thank YOU so much for helping out as well. I'm on my way to check out your shop right now! :)

December 19, 2006 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger beki said...

I'm so happy to hear this!

December 19, 2006 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger just me said...

If for some reason you get a block short, please email me and I would be happy to make a block quickly, I am bummed I did find this site earlier.

What wonderful people you are to do this for the Kims.

December 25, 2006 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home