Monday, December 18, 2006

Almost filled!

Hello ladies! Just a quick update! We're very close to ending the sign-ups! We have 1, possibly 2, spots still open! Exciting isn't it? Well it gets better!! We had very generous offer from Meghan, who owns Z and S Fabrics, to donate the backing and her quilting services for both quilts! How wonderful is that? Meghan didn't ask for us to promote her site but I have to tell ya, she has a wide variety of good quality fabrics and I just spent $100 in her online shop! Her prices are amazing! I know I'll be back for more!

Just a reminder! We still need to hear from Lori B and Gina! Please email us!

Thank you to all the ladies who have agreed to contribute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

This tragedy touched my heart, along with the rest of the nation. I'd like to participate by designing a quilt block if there is still a need.

December 18, 2006 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home