Thursday, January 4, 2007

Reminder/Update #2

Hello ladies!! If you haven't read Patricia's previous post please scroll down to the one under this post....I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year!

If you are creating a square for Sabine's pink quilt you should have just received an email from me with some general information and my mailing address. If you did not receive one from me, and you're making a pink square, please email me so that I have a correct email address. Patricia will (or has) sent out her own email to those who are making squares for Penelope's yellow quilt. Lori we still need an email address from you; please email us ASAP!

Please remember that we're also asking you to send a little note along with your square. My intentions are to create a little album for the girls. If you could include your blog/site address (if you have one), your email, name and the state you live in that would be great! My goal is to create a page for each person that contains a picture of the square along with your info. and your note. Don't worry I won't read the notes! The notes don't have to be much...and you don't have to include one if you don't feel like it.

Thank you again for contributing to these quilts! We're hoping that they will bring a little comfort to the little ones!

Remember squares are due by the 19th of this month but we'll give you until the 25th at the latest!

XO
Shanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home