Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tanaya's block!

Tanaya's block arrived this morning via the not-so-hunky UPS guy in shorts no less! (it's cold here!) The block is fantastic! I love the fabric she used!

Edited to Add: Tanaya said it was ok to share the reason behind her fabric choices...For my quilt square, I chose these fabrics because I was inspired by this quote from Mother Teresa:

"See how nature-trees, flowers, grass-grows in silence; see the stars and the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls."

That's so touching! I'm in tears!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

Thanks so much for posting the picture. I can't believe I forgot to take a photo before sending it out! If you'd like, you can post the inspiration for the fabrics too. I just love that quote.

It has been a joy working with all of you & I cant wait to see the finished projects.

And oh, I am so very sorry that you dont have a hunky UPS guy. Isn't that supposed to be a prerequisite to the job or something?!?!?!

Tanaya
http://tanayasjourney.blogspot.com/

January 18, 2007 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

love the block...what an amazing quote!

January 18, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home